One on one Maintenance Coaching
Mechanical Coaching – one on one with your own classic car.
The best way of learning how to repair and maintain your classic car is by hands on experience. We have two dedicated working bays fully supplied with all hand tools, special tools, multiple power outlets, excellent natural and artificial lighting, compressed air and sand blasting available. We also have all the workshop consumables – fasteners, electrical connectors, solvents, etc. – that may be needed.
How it works:
- We will consult with you in advance to draw up a plan of work for you to complete and the time allowed.
- We give you advice on where to purchase any parts or accessories that are needed.
- We book you and your car in for dedicated one on one coaching.
Rates, inclusive of advice and consultation :
- 2 hour ‘coached’ engine service – oil, filter, engine compression test, minor tune. $190
- 3 hours ‘coached’ vehicle service – minor service plus detailed check of brakes and suspension . $290
- Additional time for other work – $80 per hour.
See discounts below.
- Monday to Friday 8 am to 4 pm, Saturday 8 am to 12 pm
Venue - The Hub Workshop, Riverstone, NSW. Other venues by demand.
Contact Keith - email@example.com or 0407 287329 for availability.
15% Discount on all courses to:
- Owners of vehicles registered at starcarsagency.com.au for film and TV work.
- 2 or more booking together.
- Under 16 and over 60.
- Women of any age or
- Those who have attended the one day Maintenance course.
Your workshop leaders:
- Harry Houston – mechanic, mechanical engineer and teacher who has been restoring cars and building competition cars and kit cars since he was a little lad. Believe me, that was a long, long time ago!
- Keith Mcilroy – professional facilitator, trainer and self-taught mechanic. Keith is the founder of Vintage and Classic Car Hire. The 40 + vehicles in that fleet (some of which have done over 100,000 kms in the last 8 years) means he has experienced pretty well everything that can go wrong with an old car!
The Hub Workshop, Riverstone, NSW. Approx 45 minutes west of the Sydney CBD. and 10 minutes from the Heritage, craft town of Windsor where there is excellent accommodation for those of you wanting to make a weekend of it.
Gift Vouchers available
- With your personal message.
- Valid for 12 months.
How to Book
- Call Keith on 0407 287329
- Full payment is required which is fully refunded if cancelled prior to 14 days, less $50 administration fee.
- All fees are inclusive of GST. Let us know if you need a GST invoice.