Vintage and Classic Car Fostering
“Where owner’s cars are garaged and looked after by other owners and enthusiasts.”
- We have owners and enthusiasts registered with us who will garage and look after your car at no cost to you.
- They will ensure your car is regularly cleaned and serviced to your instructions and have it ready for you to drive at any time.
- They will also arrange for any maintenance work to be carried out as requested by you.
- In return, the foster owner will be allowed to drive the car for a limited number of kilometres per month.
- You will pay all of the running costs of the car, other than fuel and tolls when the Foster owner is driving the car.
- The Foster owner will be liable for any damage caused by them.
- There will be no payment to the Foster owner.
- There will be a one off, $75 matching fee paid to us but only once you have agreed to a suitable match.
- We have owners who have limited garaging space and/or limited time to look after their cars.
- You will need to provide safe, clean and secure garaging for their car.
- You will be responsible for regularly cleaning the car and routine service checks – fluid levels, tyre pressures, etc. All to the owner’s requirements.
- You will also be responsible for arranging for any maintenance work to be carried out.
- In return, you will be allowed to drive the car for a limited number of kilometres per month.
- All costs will be paid by the owner other than fuel and tolls when you are driving the car.
- There will be a one off, $75 matching fee paid to us but only once we have found you a suitable match.