Vintage & Classic Car Restoration Project Management
“Minimise your risk and cost with independent, professional project management of your restoration.”
Are you planning a major restoration?
- You would not embark on a house extension or an office or factory move without professional project management to ensure it is done on time and under budget.
- Our restoration project management service will enable that level of professional expertise to be applied to the restoration of your vintage or classic car.
- There are 3 stages to our services. Each is priced separately and provides two go/no go points prior to committing major funds.
Stage 1 – Determining Scope and Budget:
- We sit down with you to work out your objectives from the restoration.
- From that we draw up a preliminary scope of work.
- The objectives and scope of work will enable us to determine an appropriate budget and the impact of the restoration on the long term investment value of your car.
- You then decide whether to proceed with the restoration or not.
- From $190 plus GST.
Stage 2 – Obtaining Detailed Quotes
- For each major area of work we will obtain up to 3 quotes from vetted specialist providers.
- Quotes will be fixed price for predictable work plus an hourly rate for when additional work is required.
- We review your scope of work and budget and you determine whether or not to proceed.
- From $290 plus GST.
Stage 3 – Management of the Project
- We will draw up a detailed project plan, with dates and deadlines for each area of work.
- We will monitor the work being done, agree all costs with you in advance and maintain a quality check throughout.
- Charges to be discussed.
Contact Keith - email@example.com or 0407 287329 for more details.