Workshop terms and conditions
CONDITIONS FOR ENTERING OUR WORKSHOP
Access to and working in our workshop is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Workshops are dangerous places. Any person entering our workshop is responsible for their own safety.
- We recommend anyone entering the workshop wear neck to wrist to ankle, non-flammable clothing, safety glasses, gloves and safety shoes.
- The Vintage & Classic Car Hub Pty Ltd its employees, agents or representatives accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any injury, loss or damage to any person and property, including consequential loss.
- Any advice given by The Vintage & Classic Car Hub Pty Ltd its employees, agents or representatives is done so without any warranty as to accuracy or correctness.
- The Vintage & Classic Car Hub Pty Ltd its employees, agents or representatives accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury arising from following any advice given.
- Anyone using any equipment or tools provided are solely responsible for the correct and safe use of such tools or equipment.
If you are not willing to accept these terms and conditions
DO NOT ENTER THE WORKSHOP.