Scroll down for a guided video tour of our workshop
Learn how to repair your classic car in our workshop in Western Sydney.
Our courses are aimed at beginner to intermediate level enthusiasts. Although we specialise in classic cars (Pre 1990), owners of more modern vehicles are also welcome.
Courses are held at our modern, fully equipped Kings Park workshop, 5 minutes from the M2/M7 interchange in Sydney.
Are you a beginner?
Or would you just like a ‘second opinion’ on your car?
Then book you and your car in for our ‘Get To Know Your Classic’ course.
Over 3 hours you will:
- Critique your car with us guiding you through our self-inspection program.
- Identify areas that need attention and the most cost effective options
- Receive suggestions to make your classic more reliable.
- Be able to ask any question at all about your classic.
$190 plus GST. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your car and we will book you in.
Gift Vouchers are available.
Do you already have a job list?
Then book in for a one on one coaching session where you work on your car under our guidance and using all our tools and equipment.
$90 per hour plus GST. Email email@example.com with details of the jobs on your list and we will match you up with one of our coaches.
Do you already know what you are doing?
Then just hire our workshop and equipment.
$30 per hour plus GST, including one of our hoists if you need one.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the work you want to carry out and we will find a slot for you.
Do you just want to learn more about working on classic cars?
Then sign up for our Drop in classes where you work alongside us as we repair and maintain classic cars. Tue, Wed, Thurs and Sat mornings. Maximum of 4 at any one time.
From $40 for up to 3 hours. Book online https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/108609062630
We also provide one on one specialist training on:
- Engine diagnostics and tuning.
- Engine building.
- Performance modifications
- Gearbox rebuilds
- Back axle rebuilds
- Car electrics.
Call Keith on 0407 287329 for more information
Scroll down for testimonials from our awesome clients
- “We booked the whole family on a morning drop in class. Turns out our job for the day was to remove the engine and gearbox from a 1970 MGB! Most of the family have no experience at all with tools or cars but Keith and Harry were great in supporting. A fabulous ‘family’ day out for us. Highly recommend.” ‘Carolyn – MGB
- “What a delight to find these guys. We’ve been out to their workshop and enjoyed working there. Having the expertise on hand is a god-send. Thanks Keith and team for the providing the hoist and workshop environment! We’ll be back”. Sharyn – Rolls Royce
- “What a gem of a find. Excellent workshop with hoist – and having Keith and the guys on hand to assist with the more complicated stuff is great – as is their patience in teaching and the imparting of such a wealth of knowledge. Always look forward to being able to make time to get out there. ” John – Dodge
- “Great workshop & tutors – I learned a lot in my time in their shop and recommend Vintage & Classic Car Hub for all your needs.” Graham – Jaguar
- “The “drop in classes” are great way to experience first hand whats under the bonnet of some classic vintage cars. This was a rare treat for my son Josh who is looking to enter the automotive mechanical field next year. The price is also incredibly reasonable for this level of opportunity learning from the very experienced team at VCCH. Highly recommended.” Tim
- ‘Excellent workshops, run by 2 very experienced and patient gentlemen. Everything gets explained properly and I each time walk away really feeling I have learned something new. “Christophe – MG
- “Best surprise gift you can give to any vintage car lover!” Damian – Mustang
- “Needed a new engine built for a 1969 BMW 1600/2. Harry and Keith sorted it out with no problems. Would recommend any day of the week.” Luke – BMW
- “Great service & these guys are classic car afficionados & really know their stuff.. their passion shines through & their knowledge is second to none” Andrew – Corvette
- “Had a great time and very useful for someone my level to get familiar with things on the car”. Matt
- “It was a great session, found out so much more about my car” Peter – Rolls Royce Corniche/