Learn how to maintain and repair your classic car in our workshop in Western Sydney.
Our courses are aimed at beginner to intermediate level enthusiasts. Although we specialise in classic cars (Pre 1990), owners of more modern vehicles are also welcome.
Courses are held at our modern, fully equipped Kings Park workshop, 5 minutes from the M2/M7 interchange in Sydney.
Are you a beginner?
Or would you just like a ‘second opinion’ on your car? Then come and spend 2-3 hours with one of our specialists in our workshop with our‘ Get To Know Classic Cars’ course in which we will:
- Answer all of your questions you have – and those you have not yet thought of :-).
- Take you step by step through assessing your car – or one of ours if you don’t have one yet.
- Guide you on the key areas to ensure reliability and value retention.
- Guide you on the best places to go for parts and specialist advice.
$240 plus GST. Gift Vouchers are available – with a car photo and personal message.
Specialist courses – contact us for upcoming dates:
- Engine building.
- Car body preparation for painting.
- Car electrics.
- Engine diagnostics and tuning.
- Performance modifications.
Drop in Classes – contact us for more details:
- Where you come and work alongside us as we maintain, repair and restore classic cars.
- “We booked the whole family on a morning drop in class. Turns out our job for the day was to remove the engine and gearbox from a 1970 MGB! Most of the family have no experience at all with tools or cars but Keith and Harry were great in supporting. A fabulous ‘family’ day out for us. Highly recommend.” ‘Carolyn – MGB
- “What a delight to find these guys. We’ve been out to their workshop and enjoyed working there. Having the expertise on hand is a godsend. Thanks Keith and team for providing the hoist and workshop environment! We’ll be back”. Sharyn – Rolls Royce
- “What a gem of a find. Excellent workshop with hoist – and having Keith and the guys on hand to assist with the more complicated stuff is great – as is their patience in teaching and the imparting of such a wealth of knowledge. Always look forward to being able to make time to get out there. ” John – Dodge
- “Great workshop & tutors – I learned a lot in my time in their shop and recommend Vintage & Classic Car Hub for all your needs.” Graham – Jaguar
- “The “drop in classes” are a great way to experience first hand what’s under the bonnet of some classic vintage cars. This was a rare treat for my son Josh who is looking to enter the automotive mechanical field next year. The price is also incredibly reasonable for this level of opportunity learning from the very experienced team at VCCH. Highly recommended.” Tim
- ‘Excellent workshops, run by 2 very experienced and patient gentlemen. Everything gets explained properly and each time I walk away really feeling I have learned something new. “Christophe – MG
- “Best surprise gift you can give to any vintage car lover!” Damian – Mustang
- “Needed a new engine built for a 1969 BMW 1600/2. Harry and Keith sorted it out with no problems. Would recommend any day of the week.” Luke – BMW
- “Great service & these guys are classic car aficionados & really know their stuff.. their passion shines through & their knowledge is second to none” Andrew – Corvette
- “Had a great time and very useful for someone my level to get familiar with things on the car”. Matt
- “It was a great session, found out so much more about my car” Peter – Rolls Royce Corniche