Drop in classes from $40
Learn classic car maintenance.
Drop into our workshop and learn how to maintain and repair classic cars the most effective way – by getting your hands dirty!
Come and pick up the spanners with us as we work on 20th Century classic cars – Ferrari, Mustang, MG, Jaguar, Corvette, BMW, Mini, etc.
How does it work?
- You arrive at our workshop.
- We give you a safety briefing and explain our tools and equipment.
- Then you join in as we do the work scheduled for that day.
What work will I be doing:
- Depends upon your level of enthusiasm and what needs doing.
- Some students have stripped down engines.
- Some have rebuilt suspension and steering.
- Some have cleaned and polished.
- All of them have had fun and learned a lot.
Location: The Vintage and Classic Car Hub workshop, Blacktown - 30 mins west of Sydney CBD.