- We help newcomers to the classic car scene.
- We provide help and guidance on buying, maintaining, repairing and restoring classic cars.
- We provide sources of income for owners to help pay for those repairs and that restoration.
- We also have fun rallying BMWs in the forests and tarmac roads of NSW and Victoria.
- “Thank you so much Keith, Harry, Bruce, and the lads. I was so happy to come across Keith’s Classic Car Garage. A great idea and opportunity for anyone who owns a classic car or wants to learn about them and at any skill level. You can do maintenance or a certain job and have a mentor to help, guide and teach you through the process, by being hands on with the car.
It was so informative, entertaining, definitely alot of laughs and a nice vibe. I have been there a couple of times where Harry has been my teacher. Due to go back again very soon.” Linda. MGB
- “We booked the whole family on a morning drop in class. Turns out our job for the day was to remove the engine and gearbox from a 1970 MGB! Most of the family have no experience at all with tools or cars but Keith and Harry were great in supporting. A fabulous ‘family’ day out for us. Highly recommend.” ‘Carolyn – MGB
- “The advice you gave was faultlessly helpful.” John – Jaguar MK2
- “What a delight to find these guys. We’ve been out to their workshop and enjoyed working there. Having the expertise on hand is a godsend. Thanks Keith and team for providing the hoist and workshop environment! We’ll be back”. Sharyn – Rolls Royce
- “What a gem of a find. Excellent workshop with hoist – and having Keith and the guys on hand to assist with the more complicated stuff is great – as is their patience in teaching and the imparting of such a wealth of knowledge. Always look forward to being able to make time to get out there. ” John – Dodge
- “Great workshop & tutors – I learned a lot in my time in their shop and recommend Vintage & Classic Car Hub for all your needs.” Graham – Jaguar
- “The “drop in classes” are a great way to experience first hand what’s under the bonnet of some classic vintage cars. This was a rare treat for my son Josh who is looking to enter the automotive mechanical field next year. The price is also incredibly reasonable for this level of opportunity learning from the very experienced team at VCCH. Highly recommended.” Tim
- ‘Excellent workshops, run by 2 very experienced and patient gentlemen. Everything gets explained properly and each time I walk away really feeling I have learned something new. “Christophe – MG
- “Best surprise gift you can give to any vintage car lover!” Damian – Mustang
- “Needed a new engine built for a 1969 BMW 1600/2. Harry and Keith sorted it out with no problems. Would recommend any day of the week.” Luke – BMW
- “Great service & these guys are classic car aficionados & really know their stuff.. their passion shines through & their knowledge is second to none” Andrew – Corvette
- “Had a great time and very useful for someone my level to get familiar with things on the car”. Matt
- “It was a great session, found out so much more about my car” Peter – Rolls Royce Corniche